A crunchy, seedy, good-for-you, chocolate slice. Nut free too, so the kids can take it to school.
- 30g chia seeds
- 15g cacao powder
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g peptias
- 80g desiccated cocnut
- 50g tahini
- 70g rice malt syrup
- 70% cacao chocolate, melted, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in the large food processor bowl and process for around 30 seconds at speed 13 until the mixture is all chopped up and combined.
- Pour mixture into slice tin and press down firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for around 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven, allow to cool, then cut into squares. If desired, serve with a drizzle of melted chocolate.