A fresh and vibrant salad whipped up in minutes, thanks to all the gadgets that come with the CE.
- 1 carrot
- ½ wombok cabbage
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 red chopped chilli, or to taste
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- roasted peanuts, sesame seeds, fried shallots and lime quarters to serve
- Using the large food processor bowl and the 2mm grating disc, grate the carrot. Change the disc to the 4mm slicing disc and slice the wombok. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Remove the slicing disc and install the master blade. Roughly process the mint and coriander leaves. Pour into the mixing bowl with the carrot and wombok.
- Without cleaning the bowl place lime juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, fish sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, chilli, ginger and garlic in the bowl and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Stir the herbs through the vegetables, pour over the dressing, toss and serve sprinkled with peanuts, sesame seeds, shallots and lime quarters.