Cacao, Almond & Date Bliss Balls
The perfect tasty, filling little snack, brimming with healthy ingredients. A great source of fibre, good for you oils, and protein from the nuts. To make these nut-free you could sub out the almonds and replace them with seeds like sunflower, pepitas and sesame.
- 100g raw almonds
- 100g dates (I used the ones from the baking aisle)
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 30g rolled oats
- 20g chia seeds
- 15g cacao powder
- 40g coconut oil, melted
- 40g rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place almonds in the thermal bowl. EXPERT / 3o seconds / speed 18 / 0 degrees / cap ON.
- Add dates, desiccated coconut, oats, chia and cacao. EXPERT / 30 seconds / speed 16 / 0 degrees / cap ON.
- Add coconut oil, rice malt syrup and vanilla. EXPERT / 40 seconds / speed 3 / 0 degrees / cap ON. Stop and scrape down the sides if needed.
- Scoop up dessertspoons of the mixture and, using your hands press and compact the mixture into balls. Place balls in an airtight container and store in the fridge.